Losing a love is hard for the living.

The world in which we live lost one of the special ones this last week.  Sally Bonilla lost her battle with cancer at 4:00pm on Monday, September 5, 2016.  Sally was the mother of my dear friend Nancy as well as her siblings, David, Eillen, Carol, Joann and wife to Juan.  Sally was a strong woman, a woman to admire for her strength of conviction, commitment to God, family and her strong will to live a good, healthy, happy life.  She raised some of my most favorite people.  I call her people, my family.  Sally and her people are part of the fabric that is HiresHouse, as they have been supportive, loving and kind to us for the last 25 years.  I know Sally went home to be with Jesus and is very possibly peering at us through the opening in the sky that we refer to as stars.  Sally Bonilla, we will miss you. 


Comments

Popular Posts