Life's Blessings, Big and Small

Everyday I awake, I am thankful for the life that God has blessed me with. This last month has been so eventful and with the aid of my girlfriends and loving husband, Clayton Hires, I have discovered the many wonders of Arizona and Nevada. I have realized many things about myself as I move into a new segment of life.  I am in awe of the space around me and I am in awe of the fabulous women around me.  I love a good # (hashtag) and have cloned a few; #strongmindstrongbody #hireshouse #coachclayton and although they are just words, they are used in my captions often because I want to capture the moments of time that represent who I am as a women and the life that me and my family lead.

Clayton and I had the immense pleasure of touring The Grand Canyon via helicopter!  We were treated like royalty and served lunch after landing inside of the canyon! Serenity Helicopters . . book your trip when in Vegas!

Cheers from inside the Grand Canyon

Serenity Helicopters

A view from inside the Grand Canyon

In April I spent 3 glorious days celebrating the life of my girl, Maria Ponzi and 6 other fabulous women in the midst of beautiful Yosemite. The landscape was amazing but more importantly, the friendships developed during this trip will last a lifetime.













Top Left to Right; Melissa, Tina, Maria, Cynthia
Bottom Left to Right: Juliet, Gayle, Mary, Me

Las Vegas, Nevada is very close to the border of Arizona which is home to beautiful Colorado River where Debi and I found the perfect place to kayak, Willow Beach.  Back in Nevada we spent time hiking through Red Rocks and toured the amazing Valley of Fire.  We hiked Sloan
Mountain in search of Petroglyphs.

The Valley of Fire, red red red rocks!
Valley of Fire Rock Caves 

Sloan Mountain Petroglyphs right behind my house!





The Colorado River, Willow Beach




Comments

Popular Posts